JIM Corbett With Nainital Tou
Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park to protect the endangered Bengal tiger. It is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand and was named after Jim Corbett who played a key role in its establishment. The park was the first to come under the Project Tiger initiative. The park has sub-Himalayan belt geographical and ecological characteristics.An ecotourism destination, it contains 488 different species of plants and a diverse variety of fauna. The increase in tourist activities, among other problems, continues to present a serious challenge to the park’s ecological balance
Duration : 5 -Days/4-Nights
START TRIP>BY ROAD
START CITY> DELHI
END CITY> DELHI
– DELHI-CORBETT NATIONAL PARK
Post breakfast, drive back to Delhi from Nainital. On reaching Delhi, we will transfer you to airport or railway station and you can return to home.
Package Inclusions (For Indian and foreign nationals)
- Accommodation in forest rest house inside Corbett national park (Dhikala / Gairal / Sarapdduli / Sultan) as per itinerary
- 4 jeep safaris as per the itinerary at Corbett national park in exclusive gypsy
- meals as per itinerary (2 breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 dinner)
- Gypsy charges
- entry fees, vehicle entry fees and permit charges
- housekeeping and clearance chargesRamnagar Station pick up and drop
All applicable taxes
Package excludes :
- Laundry, phone calls or item of your personal nature, Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking procedure :
- Names, Age, gender and id proof no. (Driving license / PAN card / Voter s ID / passport) of travelers to be provided.
- Availability of rooms shall be confirmed 20 days prior to the date of arrival.
- Balance payment to be deposited once we confirm the availability, In case of non availability of rooms, confirmatory amount will be refunded
Terms and Conditions:
- Refund policies rules applied.
- Bookings preferably to be made at least 45 days prior to date of arrival.
- In case of Indian nationals following child policy will be valid. Below 05 years complimentary, 5-12 years 50 % of adult cost, above 12 years considered as adult.
- We are just tour operators and enhance booking procedure for the rest house.
- We are not responsible for quality of services at the rest house which are operated by the forest department.
Things to know about Forest rest house :
- Other than Dhikala forest rest house, all the rest houses are do not have electricity. Power is provided by generators up till 10 pm.
- In Dhikala zone, there are rest houses like dhikala, Gairal, sarapduli and sultan
- In bijrani zone there are two rest houses, bijrani and malani
- In jhirna zone there is only one rest house jhirna
- In durga devi zone there are two rest house lohachaur and Ratwadhap.
- There is option of dormitory available at gairal, Dhikala and bijrani rest house.
- In case someone is looking for economical option, dormitory can be provided.
- Most of the rooms in the forest rest house are different from each other and varies in size and space.